Everything's Bouquet

Saturday, March 6, 2010

2 Words: STOMACH BUG

Posted by Picasa
While recovering from the horrible stomach bug this morning I saw this link over at Diane's fittothefinish.com.  She did this on her blog and I thought it was fascinating.  Anyway, if you go to www.wordle.net, and type in a web address it picks out the most commonly used words and prints them out randomly.  You can keep hitting the randomize button a million different times.  I spent way to long playing with this!  Thank you Diane for the fun tip!                              

Our family was hit with the super stomach bug this week.  Not fun.  I was hoping I was invincible, but found out Friday morning I was not.  I had not felt that bad in a long time.  Hopefully it is behind us, and we are all on the mend!  Today the weather is finally feeling springish, my children have gone outside, and hopefully the throw up buckets are retired until next winters flu bug hits.  Sounds like perfect circumstances to start getting my ten pounds off before Easter.  Now if my head will just stop spinning, I might think about the elliptical in a day or two.

3 comments:

fatfighter said...

I hope you feel better soon!

BrendaKaye said...

Thank you! We are all feeling better now. This has been a crazy week, and I am hoping to sit and post something soon!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

I know you wrote this a while ago, but wanted to stop in and say hi! I hope by now you are all feeling better!