Everything's Bouquet

Monday, July 23, 2012

Week Two Results

Hokay I accomplished one of the four goals I set for this week at the end of my last blog post.  I did lose two pounds this week....BARELY.  By the skin of my teeth for sure.  My total loss for the first two weeks is  five pounds.
Boy this is hard.  It should not be hard. I know how to do this.  It seems so reasonable that this is doable, and I am trying really hard to hypnotize my brain into the clean eating healthy living mode. I'm trying to lose  by just eating healthy most of the time but still allowing for some of this and some of that too.  You know,               a healthy smoothie for breakfast, and a healthy lunch, but a tiny bowl of ice cream or a piece of my daughters cake of the week in the middle of the afternoon.  I was hoping by not sticking strictly to a totally clean diet I could stay faithful to it for life.  I'm wondering though if the indulgences, which aren't healthy, aren't making it harder.  I also don't know if I'm ready to bite the bullet and go strictly clean.  I'm pondering this today, and trying to talk myself into it.  I think I know what the right thing to do is.  Am I strong enough to do it? Of course I am.  The right question is will I do it?  And if the question is will I do it and the issue is doing the right thing why am I wavering? I always need to do the RIGHT thing no matter what the issue is.  I don't know why I think food gets different treatment in my life.  
I don't have this figured out...OBVIOUSLY...but I'm working on it.  
GOALS FOR WEEK THREE:
Lose at least two pounds.
Blog two more times.
Journal at least once.
Eat cleaner.

31 pounds to go to get to where I was.  





0 comments: