Everything's Bouquet

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mayzie is Hitting the Road Again

Well it is not exactly a Mayzie all fun and play trip this time.  My hubby and I are going to pick up this pretty girlie.  Actually we are gonna pack her up, debunk her bed, restore her dorm doors/room, carry her loads down the 5,000 steps, and bring her home for the summer!  I cannot wait to have her home!  One year ago (picture below) she was dreaming of college, and now she's a sophomore!!


Well, what am I saying?  One year ago she was doing this (below), and now she's a college sophomore.


What am I saying?  One year ago I was doing this (below), and now I HAVE a college sophomore.


Anyway, I say all this to say my Tuesday update might not happen until Wednesday.  And to ask you to pray for safety as we travel.  And to ask you to pray for my husband since my new love of Sabra hummus seems to be doing a number on me.  It could be a long ride honey.  Just when I find something nutritious and yummy it has such GAS-otronomic unpleasant side affects. And to ask you to pray for these people (below) holding down the fort.  They will be happy to see us arrive home safe and sound!  I am looking forward to my weekly report...which is a good thing!


And below with some of the fort they will be holding down.




2 comments:

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

What a beautiful daughter and a beautiful family! I completely understand what you mean. My oldest is finishing her sophmore year. Time flies doesn't it! We are in Tennessee!!

BrendaKaye said...

Time does go so fast. My junior in HS is already calling herself a senior even though she has two more weeks to go (the seniors had their last day yesterday). A little over a year and she will be joining her big sister. TOO FAST!!!